INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES (ILO'S)
Communication: Graduates communicate effectively in a variety of contexts through oral, written and visual means.
Critical Thinking & Quantitative Reasoning: Graduates critically analyze, synthesize and interpret ideas, information, and quantitative data in a variety of contexts.
Information Literacy: Graduates recognize the value of information, strategically search for and access it, evaluate its authority and relevance, and use it ethically and effectively.
Creativity: Graduates demonstrate creativity in problem solving.
Global Context: Graduates appropriately incorporate multicultural and global perspectives in their work.
- Interior Design Education
- Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILO's)
- Commitment to Diversity
- Academic Freedom Policy
- Green Interior Design
- Location and Campus
- Student Life
- Student Services
- Website Accessibility and Accomodation
- Student Outcomes
- Accreditation and Approvals
- Choosing the Right School
- Consumer Information
- 2018-2019 Board of Directors